Welcome to Spillguard Automation
A Spillguard Automation product – Wireless Automatic Water Level controller is designed to automatic control of motor, which ensures constant reserve of water in storage tanks. Automatic water level controller is used to automatically fill the overhead tank as and when it gets empty and monitors the water level. Automatic water level controller switches ON the motor when the water level in the overhead tank drops below pre – fixed low level (on point) and puts off the motor when water level rises up to pre – fixed high level (off point) motor also switches off when the Main voltage fluctuates.
Trouble free wireless technology based product. No wiring from roof tank or underground sump to controller unit.
Maintanance free sensors
The water level sensors are rust and scale free which do not require cleaning even in salty water.
You can install it within 20 minutes only.
Great Range connectivity
Upto 250Mtrs range between transmitter and receiver without any wiring.25
One year replacement guaranty available on manufacturing defects.
If this button is pressed for two seconds,it will start the motor and fill the tank 100%.
- Switchs ON/OFF the Pump when the water in the Overhead Tank goes below/above the Pre-decided minimum/maximum level.
- Useful for people who require much comfort and convenience.
- It facilitates the elderly and disabled individuals with much ease.
- It gives overload protection to the pump, whenever the supply volt is below 170 Volts or above 240 volt it stop the motor it Increase the Pump set life. These controller do not need operator for performing start and stop operations.
- Wire less range up to 300 Meters between transmitter and receiver.
- It will monitor water level of over head tank and under ground sump and control the pump automatically as required.
- It supports motors of any HP both in single Phase and three Phase also.
- Easily installation within 20 minutes. This auto-switching feature saves man power and time.
- No more overflow or Dry Run thus Saving Water Electricity & Time. Avoid seepage of roofs and walls due to overflowing tank. One year warranty will be provided but actual Life is very long.
- Corrosion Free sensors No current/Voltage is passed through water, therefore No Electrolysis Salt Deposition. Long Life (More than ten thousand Operation) .